View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 03:05 PM   #11
1976gmc20

Re: Custom mail boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
It reminds me of a guy that lived next door down the hill from us. He was a real nice guy. BUT He was a schizophrenic and if got off his medication you never knew what he would do. He didn't even know himself. He really rattled my nerves because he was bat azz crazy. Nuttier than a squirrel turd. And you never knew when he'd lose it.

I know it sounds cruel. But I was glad/relieved when he died. He gave me the jitters. Too bad because he really was a nice guy when he was under control. He was just mentally ill.
Two good old boys (brothers) from Georgia. The other brother bought a place in Billings where I guess he still lives with his wife. This guy bought this bare rocky quarter section across the crick. They seemed nice enough at first.

First he lived in a cabover camper and now he has a little garden shed of some sort to live in. Apparently he had back trouble and got addicted to pain killers and became an asshole. He used to have dogs that he let run loose to kill livestock and also apparently abused them because the (surviving ) ones that got taken to the shelter had to be put down.

Just about everyone has had some sort of trouble with him. Of course the sheriff department won't do anything substantial about it. I suppose they don't want to jail him and have to pay for his medical care

Haven't seen his tracks in or out since this snow and cold spell so maybe he froze to death ...?
1958 Chevy C-60; 1965 GMC C-50; 1965 Chevy C-10; 1971 Chevy K-10; 1973 Chevy K-20; 1976 GMC C-20; 1977 Chevy C-10 Suburban; 1980 Chevy K-10; 1989 Chevy K1500; 1991 GMC V1500 Suburban; 2016 Chevy K2500 HD

Other vehicles: 1988 Jeep XJ; 2011 Toyota 4Runner
1976gmc20 is offline   Reply With Quote