View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 09:44 PM   #783
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

67 GMC says factory short bed $14,500. Not mine.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...285151327.html

All original factory short wide bed 1967 GMC small back window 2 wheel drive truck. Awesome patina with lots of extra parts. Small block chevy with a turbo 400 transmission that runs and drives fantastic. Power steering, all new manual drum brakes all the way around, new tires on the front with good tires on the back. This truck is really fun to drive just the way it is, drives straight no rattles or whistles, doors open and close great, windows go up and down easily, all lights work, always gets attention everywhere it goes.
I have collected a bunch of extras for this truck including
complete 1986 front K-member with drop spindels and 2"lowered springs power disk brakes and power steering sway bar 5 lug rotors, we just cut the frame off at the firewall of the donor truck so everything is still bolted on.
All parts needed to convert to factory trailing arm rear suspension
A bunch of extra all original correct color code factory sheetmetal including
both doors, both fenders, hood, grille and core support (rust free) cowl inner fenders(rust free) lower chrome trim all the way around.
I have not managed to getting the typical rust repaired, it is going to need inner and outer rockers, cab corners and corner supports and a little bit of floor work, pretty much all the same stuff that you will find in most all of these old trucks.
This thing is awesome and I hate to see it go, it has been a great shop truck for parts running.
Clean title in hand 3six0four3zeronine5eight9 Frank $14,500 or OBO Not interested in any trades at this time, thanks
Chevrolet truck pickup c10 c-10 pick-up hot rod muscle car pro street drag race street rod race car
no i do not need help selling
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote