View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:45 AM   #579
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

So Update:

Finally got all the bed stuff in, new sides, sills, braces tailgate and front along with a few other parts. I have a frieking storage shed full of parts to go on. Just waiting to get the dang body work done, which hopefully this weekend the cab is done, in primer. At least the first go with primer. What a journey so far. I got the holes in the roof fixed from antenna or something and the one bigger dent pulled and mudded up, and then as i was sanding the rest of the roof panel, i noticed a few hidden dents in the front!!! DAMNIT!! lol oh well, i they are very small and so little dent pulling and some light filler, all taken care of... knock on wood. LOL

I was watching Finnigan garage and the C-10 he just built, DAMN that is bad arse!! Love it, move over i really like the Wirecare company that sponsored him. I checked out their stuff and i really like it. Interested in the fire proof covering for my fuel lines. Anyways, really cool watch though.

Ok, well out to the garage to do, yet you guessed it, more sanding.... lol
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote