View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:52 AM   #584
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Y View Post
Just as an FYI -threw the brace into Woody today to test fit and give myself a Mojo Boost.

What a great bit of kit the brace is. Really well made and all the bolt holes lined up once I used a little brute force and a ratchet strap!

Any update pictures your end?

P.
That is Awesome! Glad you like it. I had to do the same thing as i think overtime the frames tweak a bit, hence 1 reason for the brace.

I would post pics, but all they are is some pics of the cab in various stages of body work. I have it just about done though! I was really excited yesterday to get it right to the point of primer, but the call of reality hit and i had to do a bunch of yard work and well "Zoey" proof the yard, closing off potential escape openings, as she loves people almost to much, so that kinda put a damper on my get the truck to primer stage, but it will be there this weekend for sure! Then it will be just some minor cream filler in areas where my body skills suck and show up in the dry guide coat stage. BUT i am getting closer. I need to get moved on for my excitement but also to clean out my damn storage!! LOL

FYI - Zoey is my little (Queen) 15 week old Boston Terrier who unlike her much larger and calmer brother loves to play and run around.... well at least for 30 min or so then its nap time.... lol
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote