View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 12:19 AM   #608
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Ok, need advice. I'll have the cab ready to go into primer, with doors pre-fitted. Here is where i am a bit lost. I could get the cab all ready and spray the final Red on and then set that on the frame which then I could start the process of getting all the internal cab stuff set in, like the wiring, AC unit, Stereo, seats, brakes, brake lines, exhaust, and well you get the idea. After that then get the doors painted and on then work on the new front fenders and hood, and then working my way to the bed. OR should I only get the cab into primer and ready to paint, then set it on the frame, then test fit the front fenders and bed and then disassemble and then have a paint party, starting with the cab, then set it on the frame and do all the stuff mentioned above and then paint the fenders and bed and ..... I know this may sound like a dumb question but i am just trying to find the best way to attack this. I did it once before with my 1969, but not to the extent i am with this one.
Thanks for any comments.
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless

Last edited by 88Stanger; 05-15-2021 at 10:36 AM.
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote