View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 01:57 AM   #2137
pjmoreland

Re: What did you do to your truck today.The 3rd chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich72C10 View Post
Soooo jealous pjmoreland .... you are doing much more complex things and having success!

I have installed and uninstall my new carb that was from a 72 C10 truck and rebuilt by QuadraJet Power down the road a bit from me here in Texas. Either its a bad rebuild or it hates my truck. Either way, the old one is back in and working as it always has (which is pretty good but from a 78 truck).

I also got my Vent windows from RogerKoop a few days ago and got them installed. Though I think I have a problem with one of the windows. The safety silk screen on the passenger side is on the outside. So when you are looking at it from outside the truck, the words are backwards. I am pretty sure this is wrong. Kind of screwed as I did not notice this until I was windexing the glass. Assuming I am right (and its wrong) I can't win anything this week!

For the record, the originals both sides are in the inside and you can read them both from the outside. The driver side is also silkscreened from the inside, readable from the outside.
The writing on my original vent windows is on the inside on one and outside on the other. I'm assuming this is because the two windows are identical to each other as opposed to being mirror images.
pjmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote