View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 05:44 AM   #15
special-K
Special Order

Re: Pay Pal .. on again off again?

Yes, every cash sale (money order) made is here on the internet to be found somewhere somehow with enough digging. But that's nowhere near the same, or nearly as easy, as simply auditing your bank/PayPal/credit card accounts. One stop shopping. I really don't see any entity for all the common purposes going about running down every detail of an individual's financial transactions with other private individuals. And with a money order the trail is only what is read on the internet, not physical proof. The postal m.o. is bought with cash and it's intended use is unknown to the post office. So is your name. You give them cash and they give you a blank money order that you fill in the blanks for buyer, seller, and addresses. Even then, no account number to make any connections with. I'm just saying it's not even an apples to apples comparison between the trail left by using money orders and using PayPal. Also, I've never had my cash hacked and I constantly get emails from scammers wanting to hack my no longer in use nor linked to any bank or credit card PayPal account. Seems to be a very popular hack

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote