View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 07:57 AM   #2507
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse970 View Post
I always thought is was a cool truck, now that I’ve ridden in it this past weekend, I KNOW it AWESOME!! I Love It!
Thanks Keith, glad you guys enjoyed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
Ok, after putting 1,523.7 miles on this truck in the last 6 days, I have a few things that I want to get off of my chest, so here goes...

1…
Thanks for the review, sounds like it’s close to performing as intended. Sent you messages on ideas to remedy a couple of those niggles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse970 View Post
As the passenger for most of the miles that Steven drove this past weekend, I have to say that I wholeheartedly agree on All Points. This trucks performance and comfort are amazing, and have caused me to rethink some key aspects of my ‘67 project. To say that I’m impressed with Gringos truck would be a huge understatement!
Posted via Mobile Device
Woot! Glad to help you spend some more money
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
Where's the sign up sheet please? I'd like to reserve the truck for next weekend. I'll wash it and return it full of gas I promise.
She likes hand washes and premium fuel
Quote:
Originally Posted by TA_C10 View Post
Very cool to hear your perspectives on this truck, especially as someone who doesn't own the truck it's easier for you to give honest opinions and your perspectives. I mean gringo must be super humble cuz I've never heard him gloat on his accomplishments like this... LOL, but seriously, I think anyone who has checked out this thread has wanted to see this truck in person, drive it, meet the builder, whatever, and probably assumed it would be this good. Thanks for confirming, living the C10 dream
All the time effort and money dumped into this thing is finally paying off. Super appreciative of the LCTC crew for taking it across the finish line.

…and I am in love with how this engine bay turned out:
Attached Images

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote