View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 06:53 AM   #1
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

06 chevy express codes

My van is at it again. It will throw code po430 after about 50 miles of driving and kick the check engine light on a short time after that the light will start flashing when it kicks the code for random misfire and will continue to flash in longer cycles. I have not noticed any reduction in power or rough idle. Only thing I have noticed is that my fuel mileage has dropped from 11 to 9 mpg.

Motor is a 6.0 and auto. Issue started right after I had the AC recharged and used it the 1st time. I have not used it since just trying to figure this out 1st.

I took it to a local shop the other day and they said I would need to take to dealer to figure it out. I suspect they just did not want to work on it.

Any ideas before I end up at the dealer?

Thanks
Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote