Thread: Restoring Rusty
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 07:38 PM   #6517
TKCR

Re: Restoring Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregski View Post
thank you for the get back, I am not sure what a tilting seat is, but when I had my original bench seat in the truck before i took it out it did lean or fold forward so that you could put junk behind it

my interior is all black, and I am looking for an all black vinyl cover I do not want any velour or cloth

the dilema is such that I am in Kalifornia and you are in Ohio so the shipping cost would ruin everything if you were to do my seat
The seat that you showed, the one you took to the shop and they could not get the screws out. That is a non tilt seat, it’s a fixed seat. There’s no way of it tilting forward. All the seats I showed in the post above, are tilting seats. The seat back tilts forward. Shipping/handling is $350 to ship anywhere in the US.
I can do an all Black Vinyl. They are fully restored. That’s the frame, tracks and all the hardware. I would highly doubt that upholstery shop would have touched your frame or tracks. They would have charged you $600-$650 to install a cover, and that’s it. I also replace any broken springs. I don’t just stick a block of foam in there, like I have seen done so many times.
Attached Images

Last edited by TKCR; 08-26-2021 at 07:55 PM.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote