View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 06:57 PM   #12
67C10Step

Re: Here’s a Look Into the Art of truck Stalking

Oh man does this hit home for me. I drive for work a good bit and I often take alternate routes home for a change in scenery and a bit of stalking myself.

There is a super nice, unmolested mid 70's short step side about 15 minutes north of my house sitting under the overhang of a large metal building. The 10 foot chain link fence and all the No Trespassing signs make me think my approach would not be received well.

There is also a 68-72 nosed into a shed behind a house about 30 minutes to the west of me. It's two tone and there is a blanket or something thrown over the tailgate. I just know it's a gem. Older couple live there and I've only seen the gentleman outside once. I just haven't got the nerve to stop and ask yet.

There is a red 69-72 step that looks really nice that is under a metal cover less than five minutes from my house. Big box truck parked behind it that never moves and I wonder if that is to keep anyone from trying to steal it.

Full primer short fleet side 71-72 model 20 minutes north under a metal cover as well.

I guess I am a bit of a stalker after all.
2024 Toyota Tundra
67C10Step is online now   Reply With Quote