View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 04:36 AM   #13
special-K
Special Order

Re: The penalty is “mandatory revocation of license” for at least a year.

I hate regulations. That's why we must regulate ourselves using common sense. As long as that happens, no new regulations. Ok, that ain't happening here. That's for sure. Idiots? Absolutely. We aren't hating on the style... that I don't like but would accept if not for the obvious safety concerns. Would it be idiotic to try to drive down the road with your eyes closed, or even squinted? Would it be idiotic to drive without clearing ice, snow, or heavy dew off your windshield? Would it be idiotic to drive in heavy rain with no windshield wipers?. There are laws regulating how much windshield is obstructed by banners, hanging objects, etc. That law right there already regulate this if you go by how much line of view (of the roadway) is available to the driver. But this fad is so ridiculous it needs a specific law and you can thank the non-self-regulating inconsiderate of safety for others idiots who followed this fad.

All that said, here in Maryland they have bumper height laws. This white truck shown is a clear violation of that. Enforce the laws on the books!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-08-2021 at 05:41 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote