Thread: Restoring Rusty
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 02:29 PM   #6597
TKCR

Re: Restoring Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregski View Post
guys I honestly don't know what I did to upset the upholstery gods Vinyllo and Leatherodite but it's been 10 days now since I ordered my bench seat cover from USA1 and no cover yet, not even a shipping confirmation nor a tracking number

So I authored an electronic mail to their customer service department and received this message:

"All seat covers currently have a 8-10 week lead time from order date at this time."

well had I known this I would NOT have ordered from them, I would have raised a calf to full grown cow myself, and liberated it's hide by myself, do you think they should have put that DISCLAIMER on their products page?
You have got to realize, that the cover needs to be made. They are not mass produced and sitting in a warehouse somewhere, like LMC and others. And they have hundreds of orders to fill. When they make them, they do certain colors on certain days. And the same with the different styles and years. Even if you had gotten a cover from me, it would be the same way. I myself, have to wait. Now I do try and stay ahead with the popular covers, that being the 81-87’s in Black and Charcoal. As soon as I sell a seat, I put an order in for another. But sometimes the orders come in faster than I can get covers ordered to be made. Then quess what, we are all waiting. So the same thing is happening at USA1 except on a larger scale. I have one right now, that I have been waiting since April. It is a 1979 Blue with double stitching so it will have the Medallions. So hang in there.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote