View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 05:38 AM   #2280
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
Those are cool . my Wife and I are going to ride the train at Antonito in 10 days.
Very cool! So, you'll be riding on 'down' to Chama. You're going to love it. We went the inaugural year, hadn't even heard of it. We had come up from Taos and found a campground in Chama. People we met were asking if we had come to ride the train. "Train? Ok, let's ride it"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
I have one of those on a shelf somewhere in the basement. Haven't used it since we got a gas range . Use to use it all the time when the power was out ... My wife picked some apples today early but they are starting to fall off with the slightest breeze. Apple pie and ice cream soon
Neat. We had a decent stiff breeze today as well. I was checking my paw paws but they're still hanging tight. That stove I don't think I've used since I had the camper. We'd use that rather than heat up the camper.

This was that same trip we rode the train on, somewhere south and east of Taos.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote