Thread: Facebook Finds
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 03:05 AM   #795
Wikid61

Re: Facebook Finds

I have a clean 1984 Gmc C1500 that I need to let go. I wish I could keep it but my other c10 needs more attention.
This truck is a 2wd long bed with a 305/700r4. Manual windows/locks, heat/AC, and tilt column. Mileage says 31,442 but I'm sure it's rolled over. The 305 runs well but the 700r4 will need to be replaced or rebuilt. Reverse is gone and it slips in park. Forward gears work and I've driven it around the neighborhood, but the truck will probably need to be trailered. Body is clean and straight but there are some rust spots on the bed sides. The paint is in good shape, not perfect, but cleans up nice. The interior is original with some wear on the driver's side, but the gauges all work, windows roll up and down smooth, factory radio works, blower motor works, and doors shut tight without having to slam them. Tires are in good shape, and it has a new battery, fuel pump, fuel filter and spark plug wires.
I don't have the title but can do a bill of sale. Thanks! https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...a-b720fc9b4efc
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote