Thread: Facebook Finds
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 07:16 AM   #1452
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Finds

I have a very cool GMC 3/4 ton, 4x4, long bed, step side pick up truck. This truck is all original and has great options. 350, factory 4 bbl., sm465 manual transmission with granny gear, np205 transfer case and 14 bolt full float rear axle. Brand new tires on late model Ford wheels and several new maintenance items. Everything is operational and in good original condition considering the age. It does have rust in all the typical places. I bought it from the original owner last year and still have the original title from 1977 as well as other historical documentation on the truck. The mileage is true confirmed 104k. The original owner was an engineer and a fabricator which explains the awesome bumpers and I have a matching headache rack that goes with it as well as the original wheels and tires. The camper shell is also included and is the original one purchased for the truck when it was younger. This truck runs and drives well and is ready to go. Thanks, Sam https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...2-2cd69ad1c92a
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote