View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 06:01 AM   #7
special-K
Special Order

Re: Bench To Buckets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sntrym95 View Post
I did this on my old 95. You have to drill the inside holes and use fender washers on the underside. Pretty easy though. Don't forget to plug the holes in the transmission hump.
Thanks for confirming it's no big deal. It sounds like I won't need a huge amount of time to get it done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
Tim I’d like to see pics when you’re done. Mike, do you have any pics of yours installed?
Will do. I only have the seats right now. I'm on the lookout for a console. I almost tore into it yesterday. I got a screw in a tire Saturday at Lowes. Took it down flat by the time I came out. Tires are needing replacement and I decided to steal the wheels and rims off the '72 (same age, no wear) and get the new tires for that one. So did that swap and fixed an exhaust leak. It was either get into the seat swap or wash the dirty dog. I decided to give it a much needed thorough wash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrewCab59 View Post
Tim ,
Hope you don’t mind but here is our 2001 3500HD with leather buckets and center console with the upper console setting upside down. This is only mock up was during the interior getting upgraded.

Thanks
So you swapped those in? I bet that's a nice improvement.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote