Thread: Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 09:14 AM   #1099
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Joke Thread

A group of 40 year old college buddies were getting together for dinner, trying to decide where to meet. They decided that Fitzwillie's would be good, because the waitresses were well endowed, and wore skimpy uniforms.
Ten years later, when they were 50, they were preparing to meet again, and decided that Fitzwillie's would be a good place, because they had excellent steaks and a good beer selection.
Ten years later, at 60, again planning to get together, they decided to chose Fitzwillies, because they could get the early bird special, and save 20 percent on the meal.
Ten years later, as they planned to meet for their 70th birthdays, they chose Fitzwillies, because they could get a quiet table, and it had a handicap ramp, which unfortunately, a couple of them kind of needed.
Ten years later, at 80, they discussed where to meet, and decided on Fitzwillie's, because they had never been there before.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote