View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 08:22 AM   #25
special-K
Special Order

Re: A little UnHappy with Brothers

If you order from LMC you need to know your stuff because they never seem to. This is old info because that's how bad they turned me off. Been a very long time, and not because of their lack of knowledge. Hit or miss on quality and flat rate shipping charges based on cost of item was a scam. I bought a seat cover from them that was made of thin material and so small my upholstery fought it, had to cut and expand it, then not even charge me because he was disappointed in the results. Wasn't his fault, he's a stand-up top-notch guy is why... and we are friends. Twenty years ago it cost mt $50 shipping for a steering wheel because the amount they charges over what other vendors charged put it into the next flat-rate price. When it cracked in a few years and I sold it and I sold it, I paid 1/4 what they charged me to ship (they get deep discount, not me) out to CA

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote