View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 08:01 PM   #294
special-K
Special Order

Re: Nudder Music Thread: 67-72 Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67C10Step View Post
Tim,
Thanks for those. I've not looked at this thread in a while but I am a big 3 Doors Down fan. Took my daughter to see them when she was 14, that was about five years ago.
Glad to bring them to you. They sure made a heap of good music. I have 2 CDs and like both front to back and never tire of their sound
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402 View Post
Never heard of her. She's alright

How about some Enya Even better, if you like Celtic music at all I highly recommend "Celtic Circle", it's one of my favorite "albums". First has powerful bass, you can't hear it through here though, at least on on my computer.
I hope you were kidding. Alright? Considering she writes her own music, sings it so well, and is also a great pianist, I call her great She is from Maryland, too, so...

Then there were The Sundays from York, PA. Also near to me

I do know Inya. She's new age. And I also like Celtic music. Fairport Convention preceded the current Celtic music movement by decades. Sandy Deny was the singer and Richard Thompson was the guitar player. He made his own career, first with his wife Linda, then on his own. I think because he actually was on his own . You might have noticed I have a thing for singer/songwriters outside the commercial realm. I remember listening to them in my first '72 back in '73, on cassette. Really brings back memories. Especially Kim Finley, my biggest heart throb ever!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 01-08-2022 at 10:25 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote