View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 11:00 PM   #12
SCOTI

Re: '99 OBS CC SWB Brake Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarl95 View Post
Just glad I could be of assistance.
Definitely were simply by sharing your story.

I popped in to visit my buddy @ the dealership Wednesday after work. We discussed possible scenarios & decided to just keep driving until Saturday & see if anything changed. If nothing changed, we would look into the ABS stuff.

I mentioned I could always swap the previous rotors or drums back on since I still had them but even he felt 'what are the odds?'. He knows I'm slightly 'particular' about how things are done so even he figured it could very well be one of the sensors failed w/the thorough 'brake clean' job.

You mentioned having experienced an issue w/drums so I figured it would be easy enough to do them 1st. If there was no difference, I was going to swap them back around & then do the same w/the rotors. The rotors would have taken more effort because the inner seal had failed making the drums the easier option.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.