View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 12:21 PM   #5
MDFarms

Re: Wtb nos short bed box sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
You never know and it doesn’t hurt to try. I found a set of an OS Blazer bedsides on this forum. It was expensive but it was a great transaction. They should be getting installed in the next month or two.
That's my thoughts as well, you never know I have had listing for NOS parts that were overlooked. I then see a member listing the same part I needed a month later and I missed out. Because you ask once and no results doesn't mean that it's over.

I would pay GOOD money for the short bed NOS parts. I would bet that there are members on here that have these parts but thinking about using them or have been saving for another project. This could be the post that ages them think twice about selling then? Never know until you ask.

Kinda reminds me of the neighbor that has the truck sitting in the yard back by the barn that you stop to ask if its for sale and your told no I'm going to restore it someday . Days turn into months and months into years and now it has a tree growing up through the engine compartment or collapsing in half because of rust. That happens way too often it seems.
MDFarms is offline   Reply With Quote