View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 08:15 PM   #833
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Working Man's Burbon

Good things happening here. The insurance company stepped up and covered the wheel repairs. It took 3 weeks of back and forth with Wheel Doctor PDX. During that time they jacked the price up an additional $800. I'm not going to go through the whole tale but I will say that the claim adjustor did an over the top job to get things resolved. I'm never going through that again so I'm shopping for new wheels that are not out of production and/or more easily repaired.

I strongly encourage everyone to avoid Wheel Doctor PDX at all cost!

And thanks to LockDoc's information I got my door handle repaired. I tried to bend the tabs just to hold the new plate but every one I tried to bend broke immediately.

The new mirror I got at NAPA works well. With noticeably less vibration than the one on the passenger side. Time to go get a second one.

And as that wasn't enough the upholstery man said my seats would be ready next Friday!
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote