View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 07:27 AM   #2626
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Dagnabbit, I meant to quote you, too. They say small blocks are cold blooded. Just means they like a good warm up to smooth out. I haven't had a choke hooked up on my '72 in ages. Just press pedal once, and I mean only once, and crank it. hit the pedal again and you'll be popping the hood to shut the butterfly again. Don't need no steenkin choke! Maybe up your way I'd go ahead and get a link rod for it. Funny how the Chevys will start and the "other makes" didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrens69GMC View Post
Dana
That didn't happen in one day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I had to go to the Post Office today. They wont deliver to my house in Weldon because of the dirt road. If it doesn't fit in my mailbox at the end of the road I have to pick it up. I don't mind, it's close, and they all know me and are real friendly. There's never a line (small town) Just the occasional old bity that won't stop talking. I never say anything. I respect my elders. And it takes quite a bit to be older than me.

My wife said that we probably had a couple packages there.

I walked in and said that my wife said that we may have a couple of packages.

They started laughing and said "you're going to need to borrow a box Paul'.

It seems that my wife went on a little shopping spree on the internet.

I'm going to return the box tomorrow. My wife told me that there was more coming tomorrow.
You might need to hang on to that box another day!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote