View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 02:30 PM   #322
Paul Y

Re: The English are coming! Or..another C10 in the Motherland.

So, today, in anticipation of my good friend Jay the Spring Slashers visit to PY Towers next Friday to oversee my application of paint to Woody's firewall, I did a buy.

Please don't let this picture give you the impression that I knew what to buy as I was given a shopping list and directed towards Colchester Panel to make the said purchase. As Woody is an ex Forestry commission truck there is no paint code as such so I took a panel with me to get a good match. Don't think they would have had faded Chevy green in stock...

My first time visit to Colchester Panel and it won't be my last. Very knowledgable and car nerds as well. Turns out we had some shared contacts from the past so the conversation quickly turned into I will show you mine if you show me yours. If you are in that part of the world I would thoroughly recommend them, plus they were cheaper than I could buy it online.

Came home on Thursday to be greeted by a parcel.

Actually forgot I had purchased this fine piece of Chinesium - for £16 shipped I will give it a go, I mean they are factory fitment aren't they?

Not much going to happen this weekend as Lady P's birthday but stay tuned for laughs a plenty as I attempt to lay down paint.... Wonder if I should buy the paint stripper now.....

Until the next time.

ONWARDS!

P.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=658621

If it goes wrong, I blame the Internet...
Paul Y is offline   Reply With Quote