View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 01:39 PM   #1
markshotrodgarage

Custom Billet Wheels 20x14/18x7 5x5 $3800 OBO

Hot Rods By Boyd Custom Billet wheels in GM 5x5" bolt pattern in sizes 18x7 and 20x14. The rims are a polished soft lip and the wheel face is Cerakoted. I ordered these custom billet wheels directly through Chris Coddington at Hot Rods By Boyd for a project I am building. The front wheels are 18x7 (4 3/4 back space) and the rears are 20x14 (4" backspace). The rear tires are 335/30-20 and the fronts are 203/40-18. We literally only put 5 miles on these tires as the adhesive backing from the tire stickers is still on the tread. The reason I am selling is I changed my mind. The wheel package from HHBB would be around $5500 and he tires about $1500 so its easy a $7000 package. They will fit your GM Trucks and vans.

This is a package price including tires and I do not want to separate. You could easily sell the tires. Package price is $3800 OBO

Payment via Cash APP, wire transfer, or cash in person.

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE Thank you!

SHIPPING BUYER is responsible to shipping cost and shipping arrangements. I will work with you to get the wheels shipped to your destination. I will assist the buyer with shipping by putting the mounted tires and wheels on a pallet. I will also load them on the freight truck.

markshotrodgarage is offline   Reply With Quote