View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 09:32 AM   #277
special-K
Special Order

Re: sweet huge cars, 2 or 4 door, gm, ford, anything goes, lets see some pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
Beautiful. I think I need a smoke??and I don't smoke.
I think I need a drink. And I do drink! (coffee at the moment)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich84 View Post
I saw it again this morning...Man I want to get up close to it.
Bring your wife so she can talk you out of it. If she doesn't... time for some door knockin'

I somehow skipped over Chrysler products in my '61 binge. I guess that's because I never found them even close to the same category. Big huge cars, yes, but sweet? YeahIdunno This must be where I formed my opinion, as a kid, that Chevy had the best styling, other GMs added superficial changes, Ford more bumps and bulges, and Chrysler used whatever was left over and then some. Don't get me wrong, at this point I think anything from back then is cool as all get out. Maybe I was also prejudiced by the model kit companies. AMT was my favorite and they did Fords and Chevys mostly. Johann did the funky uncool stuff like Chrysler and Rambler. AMT dig the 3 in 1 kits and I liked dragsters and hot rods. Ford is where a lot of the old car hobby came from. Hemmings started out as a Model A collector publication and Hershey started out for Model As. Enough about all that. Just my opinion. Here are some land yachts
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote