View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 01:18 AM   #21
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
It sounds like you did well on tour get away place. Free entertainment! Please keep us posted. Life can be boring ya know
I really love the new place. I love the big deck in front. My biggest problem is in moving itself. It's a pain. Thankfully the guy left the appliances and couches that are all like new, so I caught a break there. But I still have to move my Kamado grill which weighs a ton, and my big Weber that also weighs a ton. And I have to go up stairs to put them on the deck. I'm not looking forward to that.

The woman next door really doesn't bother me. She rarely comes out of her house, and when she does all she does is yell at herself or her car.

And my wife bought new patio furniture. And guess what? It all has to be assembled. Take a wild stab in the dark as to who got that job? But it will be worth it when I'm done.

Today I had planned on checking out a 1973 International pickup. But my wife took the Jeep to work and I was at my house in Wofford Heights. I hadn't been there in over 2 months and all my cars batteries were beyond dead. I hooked up my charger but I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I didn't plan on being gone so long. Hopefully the old corn binder will still be there tomorrow, but if not it'll just be another one that got away.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote