View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 10:38 AM   #2716
72c20customcamper

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
It's about time to say goodbye the your snow. It feels like spring is trying to get it's foot in the door here, a zone or so south of you guys. I imagine you are getting early signs as well. Oh, it will get cold some more here in march, and maybe more snow... surely some big wind. But it's in the air, the feeling of cold but not as cold and warm being a bit warmer. The birds tell the story in their songs.

I took this picture not long after I built the little barn I'm in the process of moving. I remember I bought my '90 Harley before the slab was poured. I poured the slab and it seemed hard enough to wheel the bike back in that evening. I don't have a picture, could take one, but it left a tire imprint that I thought was cool. Like a kid writing their initials in green concrete.

Not long after, I poured the slab outside the barn. I had replaced the timing access cover on the Harley with a custom one and I set the original into the concrete at the center of the door. It will be 32" off center once I move the barn
Except mother nature disagrees. Got 2 inches after dark last night and all my sap buckets are frozen solid . Going to be a bad year for syrup if we go from from 20s right to 50s
1969 AMX ,
1968 c20 stepside ,85 K20
1977 Suburban sold
68 anniversary.
72c20customcamper is offline   Reply With Quote