View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 11:47 AM   #2335
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: A '54 named Busty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
it would be cool if you could find a farmer with some old machinery that he would let you pose your truck with. pose it parked next to the machinery with the gate open and an open toolbox on the bed floor, like you are there to fix something. maybe an old hound trotting around in the pic. like a nostalgia pic from the period.
oh my gawd, stop reading my mind, that's what I soooo want to do, but I asked my wife, the artsy fartsy person in the family for some photo shoot ideas, and she goes well if they didn't start building that new skool by our house, you could have done it there, those yellow flowers were so beautiful.... YELLOW FLOWERS? whacha talkin' about woman, we want Industrial, we want Rustic, we want old tractors and combines and hell... rail roads and cemeteries, bwhaaa haa ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
good to see you are enjoying the ride. how does it handle and feel for comfort?
um....

surprisingly amazing, but it is a heavy old truck sitting on a Camaro sport car "suspension" what I'm saying is that you are not floating like in a Cadillac, but she don't rattle your brain either nor pound yer kidneys like a hard tail (I'm looking at you my '83 Shovelhead)

the steering is tight and very responsive, and I haven't even rebuilt it yet, [probably why, cause I don't wanna mess it up]

the alignment is good too, she drives straight when I do the "Look Mum No Hands" test
Attached Images

Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote