View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 12:07 PM   #20
Gugs68

Re: TMI Suburban interior products

@woody
yes the rear facing back is cool. As I am in AZ and this is not an AC truck that is my first big project. I am attempting to determine if a rear unit is necessary. am looking at VA, saw some reference that the new units with monster condenser may be sufficient (?). otherwise i may have to contend with what you are talking about with a unit back overhead. Was looking at the Slimline from VA. No comment on the seatbelts as i did not do that part of the project. I traded from a full project to a running project as I wanted to enjoy this with the kids before they move out into the world...5 years left and the last 5 years went REALLY fast...

@lockdoc, thanks and yes probably imitation leather.

@cg agreed, these probably aren't the colors I would have chosen, but I am a sucker for diamond stitch.

And no they did not do a headliner. The absence of an industry HL continues...in a pinch to get this to SEMA, Aces EFI (who i bought it from) put a Mexican blanket HL in. Again, not what i would have done, but it gets a lot of attention and is kind of fun. As i figure out the AC and stereo set up, i imagine that may impact the HL a bit, so we shall see what becomes of it.
Attached Images

Gugs68 is offline   Reply With Quote