View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 07:51 AM   #587
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do to your truck today??

I was a cop magnet when I was a young driver. I was no angel, but I got stopped many many times for doing nothing, just to get checked out. I guess my vehicles stood out and I was a longhair.
These new town cops are GI Joes. My son got pulled over in his Ranger for skateboard stickers on his rear window. First of all, it's a truck and the passenger vehicle law does not apply. You don't even have to have a rear window in a truck. It can be completely blocked. And he only had the stickers to the sides behind the headrests, leaving the view for the mirror clear. They just wanted to pull him over. They pulled me over and said I was weaving, which I absolutely was not. In fact, he came up on me all fast and pulled me over immediately. He never followed me to observe me weave. Anyway, I was sober as can be and was taking my grand daughter in to McDonalds at 10:30 Saturday night after picking her up from a friend's. I asked what she had for dinner and she said they didn't feed her. Just being a good grand dad. Sorry officer, no criminal activity here.

This crack runs from 6" from bottom on the passenger side edge to about 4" from the edge and 6" down from top on driver side. At least it is above my line of sight on my side. It's also above the visor.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote