View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 10:29 PM   #192
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: '60-'62 POwer Brake Booster Adapter Bracket With A Clutch

To figure the needed bore size of a clutch master I usually look at what GM used as a reference, if you are using a factory clutch slave cylinder or hydraulic release bearing. If you are using aftermarket slave or hydraulic release bearing, the manufacturer typically has a recommendation on what bore size of clutch master to use. If you are keeping the original '60-'62 clutch slave cylinder, you will need a 1" bore clutch master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60short View Post
I accidentally posted this in the regular bracket thread, but another bump (probably) never hurt!

Hey Captain!

I am definitely a newbie to this whole thing, but can you tell me the difference between master cylinder bore, or how to calculate which one I should use?

I am looking to make minimal changes, but I have a transmission swap coming up ( t5) and I figure this is the only way to keep things straight while maintaining my drum breaks

Thank you
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote