View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 11:41 AM   #5144
JayB22

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
Looks great.
There is a thread on posting pics so they end up right side up. Or, PM rickysnickers, he made the thread.
Do your seats slide fore to aft?
It seemed like with my phone if I had my phone turned sideways when I take the picture, it posts it the correct way. I'll try to look up that post you are talking about. Thanks.

I was able to use the factory seat frame so it still has the original sliding mechanism in it which still works. The back of the seat came with some hooks at the top that were the proper height to hook onto the top rail of the original seat frame as well. I just have to build up a proper base/mount for the bottom and find a good way to properly secure the seat and add seatbelts. That should be pretty minor. I'm a long ways from needing seats, but it feels good to know I don't have to search for a seat anymore. I did have to pull the leather back and cut about 4-5" of foam off of the top of the seat so they wouldn't stick up too high and hit the back windows. This allowed me to get the back rest farther back to where it should be and get a nice posture in the seat as well.
JayB22 is offline   Reply With Quote