View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 11:34 AM   #5148
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

I didn't "do" anything on my truck but I randomly checked ebay for parts for my 53-55 Corvette tail lights (they cost a LOT) and found these pieces of the quarter panel off a Vette! WHOOOOO HOOOOO! I have looked for these a LOT, wasn't even thinking about it because I have never seen a pair like this! They usually come one at a time and random as heck. To get a pair, this was a treasure! I will be working on them soon for the truck.

I am not kidding, I think I have the drive, I think I am on the 5 minute a day plan again! I did some things last night and will today.

This all hit me a few days ago. The oldest in my family, my beautiful Aunt Bernadette passed away at 95. She was a VERY classy lady who always drove something fancy, sports cars usually. Well, after her passing it just hit me, I need to get on my truck! I need to drive it every day! I hope I can stay with it, and I REALLY feel like I can so here goes!

I am off to the store to get another shed so I can put parts in it that are in the way in the garage and to put the bed in as I need to take it apart and put it away, it's ready to paint and it's just in the way now.

Anyway, hope I will have it on a roll!

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote