View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 01:45 PM   #161
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Well my transmission help never did show back up and I got tired of waiting so i finally found a book with good detailed drawings and assembly order. Transmission is all together with new bearings, seals and gaskets as well as cleaned primed and painted. Got the flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, throwout bushing, motor mounts, fuel pump, water pump, oil pressure lineand heater hose fittings transferred. Bought some POR 15 engine orange paint to brush on as well. Don't care for the black Got all the engine pulleys and power steering cleaned up and painted.

Took the gas tank back out to install the factory spacers that I forgot to put in the 1st time. Saw them laying on the table and was like got it all back together correctly now though.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote