View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:21 PM   #625
Just call me Sean

Re: What did you do to your truck today??

Yes, just the tire out the door with no mounting or balancing. The Goodyears look more like an all terrain although they do break loose easy in the rain. The General Grabbers look more like a street tire, we'll see how they do.

So the exhaust donuts blew out on the 93 today, I think that thing in the road I hit helped make it happen. The side that isn't leaking as bad I can see chunks of the donut sticking out. The other side looks like it all came out because the downpipe is jammed against the exhaust manifold and it's leaking like crazy. I've had it all apart recently but most likely some of the bolts will break anyways. Right now the S10 is on the only slab I have to work on and I can't move it because I pulled the axles. So I'll be taking the 99 for work the rest of the week and the wife will have to use the van if she needs to go somewhere. I'm okay with that, the 99 is the only one with AC.
Attached Images

Just call me Sean is offline   Reply With Quote