View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:50 PM   #130
pjmoreland

Re: 700R4 TCC Wiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by car46999 View Post
Hello sir, I am helping my brother with his 1987 GMC Jimmy and came across your arduino torque converter control project. His Jimmy was originally a TBI engine with a 700R4, we have now converted it to carburetor. So we need a way to control the lockup of the converter. After looking at the vacuum switch options, I felt like there must be a better way. Since I have worked with arduinos previously, I searched and came up with your posts.

I would love to get a copy of your gerber files and the arduino sketch. I looked over your parts list and I am thinking I might be able to use an OEM 1bar MAP sensor in place of the NXP sensor you used. It is a 0-5V sensor, and I already have one handy. Any thoughts on that sensor?
Sounds like a fun project you've got there. I'd be happy to share the files with you. I received your private message, so I will send you an email shortly. I had to order five PCBs, so I've got four extras. I can drop one in the mail to you, if you'd like. If the MAP sensor is 0-5V, then it should work.

Last edited by pjmoreland; 05-05-2022 at 05:04 PM.
pjmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote