View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:33 AM   #414
special-K
Special Order

Re: Pic Thread: Not Just El Caminos

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Yeah. It reminds me of my ex wife.

I like the English trucks. They look cool. But I don't think I'd want to drive one around here. It's only two lanes and I get tailgated as is. Even in my Porsche. What can I say I'm an old man. I don't drive that fast. Those days are gone. People up here drive like maniacs. No matter how fast you're going it isn't fast enough. I've had people pass me when I was going 75 mph. Well excuuuse me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
I know what you mean , I'll reach over to check the shift lever to make sure I'm in gear on the interstate when they come flying past... I've even had them pass on the right on a two lane Hiway.
You mean you drive like someone who has matured with age? I don't feel responsible for the impatience of others, or their mindless way of driving. If you don't like being behind me at the speed I'm driving you should've left earlier. You didn't, so pass me. Until then, back off or I'm slowing down. If you won't maintain a safe distance than we need to decrease our speed to make it safe.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote