View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:23 AM   #727
SCOTI

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Stanger View Post
Ok so actually uncovered the beast last weekend. Finally starting to get back it. Found a big problem that I knew existed, I just did not want to spend time or $$ on it. Well that has come and I had to spend time and $$ on it to do the truck right. I am talking about the lighting in the shop. I have fluorescents in now and they really suck!!! Kind of a crappy color and light output. Trying to do paint prep sucks let alone paint, SO I got 40 (2 packs of 20) LED 4ft shop lights. They are 5000k and 2400L. Working for a local power company with a very close friend who runs the lighting dept. helps in picking color and power. They are what are called "A & B" Type, so they are direct drop in. Not cheap but will be alot better than what I currently have.
So that will help with paint and body work in the shop, let alone the cost for power.
Can you elaborate on this info?
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote