View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 07:24 AM   #3521
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Love that fresh medium green paint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post

Yeah right! They really care. They always tell you that over and over again when you're on hold for 45 minutes because they are experiencing high call volume.

BOA said they would email me a survey about my customer service experience. I told them that that wouldn't be a good idea.

I never got the survey.
Go paperless to save the environment. I tell them all the time what a load of crap that is. "You mean to save you money, don't you? If it was about saving trees there wouldn't be extra fliers in my bill and you wouldn't be mailing me your solicitations."

It's a lie on calls where they tell you the call is being recorded for training and quality control purposes. I ask, "If that's true then why isn't the quality improving?", and say, "I am being told the call is being recorded so that anything I say can be used in court, if things come to that". I hate being lied to

Long farm lane turned single lane paved county road. I'm working on the farm house. Out at the road you first stop at the railroad track, look for trains and vehicles on the road and go
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-14-2022 at 07:30 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote