View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 05:55 PM   #8
Tmend

Re: 72 Sub Door Panel Set-BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICKMUP View Post
Very Strange! I do not see those marks or red overspray on the original pictures I posted. However, they were already packed, after I cleaned them and I did not reinspect them. Without any specific ID on the panels, I will have to take your word for them.
I will do whatever is easiest and better for you:
1. Full Refund + Shipping
2. Partial Refund and you keep all. There are no cracks, chalking or major breaks. The fronts (which do still look really nice) also fit trucks, blazers and suburbans.
Let me know which you would like.
Thanks, Frank
Thanks much sir. There is no red. That’s just a glare off the stainless trim. They were however given a coat of black as the masking tape was still on the one panel when I received them as seen in photos. The photos you posted are of distance and not the best quality which is why I solely went based off your description and reputation. I don’t think you purposely misrepresented the items. The front panels are good. I’d be open to here your suggestions. I’m willing to keep them with some reimbursement or send them back sir. That’s totally up you. Please pm your thoughts. Thanks again