View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 09:21 AM   #3645
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I'm not so sure about the younger generation A young guy bought the little market by me and he drives from Bakersfield up and down the canyon.(about an hour each way) and works 7 days a week. All day. Every day. He's always there. I can't imagine working that hard. And that drive is a rough one. Maybe some young entrepreneur will get that candy shop back in action.

That chocolate factory brings me back to my old meter reading days. I read the meter at a chocolate factory and the smell was pure heaven. The other one was a granola factory. I'm no big fan of granola but whoa that place smelled good.

My latest. I had to plug in my phone and of course all the plugs were taken. So I see this night light taking up two outlets. I don't need a night light so I yank it out.

What I didn't know that it was also a candle air freshener. My wife put it there. I pull this thing out and my hand is covered in hot wax.

My wife made fun of me and told me that I should have known. I ask you. Does this look like a candle or a night light? It looks like a night light to me.

I burned my hand, got called an idiot, made a mess, and all I was trying to do was plug in my phone.

I wouldn't have known, either. We don't use air fresheners at all. Vent fans in the bathrooms. We don't use products like Febreeze- can't stand the smell.

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote