View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 07:29 PM   #210
mr.mud1

Re: 1972 Cheyenne Super coming apart to go back together

well this has been an eventful week.parts of Nova Scotia,New Brunswick,Prince Edward Island,Quebec and Newfoundland all got pounded with Hurricane Fiona.unbelievable damage in alot of places.we had a new greenhouse i had built for my wife in the spring,blow away but some folks perished,some lost homes,everything they owned,one little 4 year old boy wondered away from his parents in the back yard while they cleaned up debris,a huge group of folks,police,search and rescue,firemen,military and regular folks searched and they found him ok, a mile and a half from home,15 hours later.the little guy was alone in the woods all night.so we were lucky although we haven't had power since last Friday night,just coming back along with the internet this evening.out off of Sable Island off the coast here,there are scientific measuring bouys placed there that track ocean currents and other things,well they measured waves 100 feet high and 100 MPH winds?glad i wasn't out there.my truck is of course,at the body shop but they suffered flooding in his community(not the body shop,thankfully) but no power for a few days.he's back to work and sent me a few pictures of parts finally becoming green again.he said this was 2 coats,a 3rd still to come but no new pictures.it's all good.making progress.take care.
Attached Images

mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote