View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 01:11 PM   #711
Just call me Sean

Re: What did you do to your truck today??

I've been having issues with the taillights on the 99 which I thought was the connector plate. I was going to order new ones but they would have taken a week to get here, so I got the whole taillights and cut off the plug with them from the junkyard. I installed them and got them working but they're still touchy so I might have to install the plug I cut off too. I'm going to split the old plates and see if I can make the upper bulb act as a brake light too as a little custom touch, since only the lower bulb is a brake light from the factory. I've been searching for a factory jack for the 93 for a long time and finally found one. It was laying loose in a truck. I still need to find the plastic nut for the case cover and I have to check the 99 because I think there's another plastic thing missing. For some reason the 93 had one wrong seatbelt end for the back seat, and I've had that for a while so I finally installed it. I also finally installed the sun visors I got a while ago.
Attached Images

Just call me Sean is offline   Reply With Quote