View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 07:33 AM   #716
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do to your truck today??

I feel my color scheme is more in line now with the grey console. I call it "custom aged". The front door panels are faded to grey on the top and blend to original blue on the way down. I had second thoughts about switching out the grey glovebox door for the blue one. Not sure how much I like the all blue look of the dash now. It's so factory

I ordered a fan motor for my heater. While I was at it I splurged on a brake peddle pad, too. I noticed the original is wearing through. Doggone it! I screwed up and selected the parking brake pad! I already replaced that. I still need a transfer case switch, so I'll throw the brake pedal pad in on that one.

We have had rain since Friday evening. Supposed to finally move off after tomorrow morning (Wed). If it let's up a while this afternoon I'm hitting the JY. I have some inside work for this morning

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote