View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 01:00 AM   #2548
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

1970 GMC ¾ ton pick-up, rear-wheel drive. Mostly original.
400 cubic inch Big Block V8 with after-market headers. Automatic Transmission. New HEI distributor, spark plugs and wires.
Some rust but nothing too bad. Mostly straight body with exception of the tailgate.
Runs and drives great, I actually towed a trailer loaded with household goods summer of 2020 when we moved.
Tires have good tread. 16 inch tires on the truck but it comes with the original 16.5 inch rims with old tires.
Nothing special but I have no time for a restore and it's time to move on. Minimal rust, mostly in the bed.
Text is the best way to reply. Phone calls will go to voicemail which I will return but not as quickly as text. Email via Craigslist will take even longer to get a reply. I travel a lot so please be patient.
Scammers will be ignored as will low-ballers. If you wish to make an offer plan on doing it in person after you've given it a test drive. I do not know if the odometer reading is accurate -it may have rolled over.
Text: show contact info
$9550 or best offer that's not a low-ball
Last ad for the Fall -new price $8500 https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/7545641173.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote