View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 04:51 PM   #815
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
It's been a while since I've checked in. You're coming along great and your work is awesome. Keep it up.
Great to hear from you again! Hope all is well with you. It is nice to be back at it again.
Now I am working with the Hydro boost system I bought and making it work with CaptainFab's great Hydro boost and Hydraulic clutch slave cylinder setup. His stuff is just amazing and now I am working with him to make it work right. The issue is with the mounting plate that came with the CPP Beast Hydro Boost. This plate is for universal and has only two holes on it BUT a bunch of dimples that appear to be possible to be drilled holes, and 4 of those line up to CaptainFab's mount, BUT I need to remove that damn Hydro boost nut, so just to make it easy, I ordered CaptainFab's. Then I will look at what way is best to mount it. All this just to figure out how to route my damn brake lines and Hydraulic lines for the Rack-n-Pinion, Power steering pump and Hydro boost. just one more step... lol
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote