View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 08:23 AM   #171
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random pictures that you did not take.

That 4wd is sitting mighty low! Are they trying to haul it or store it off the ground, I wonder. Poor truck.

Reminds me of an old place I was helping an old HS friend renovate. He had gathered a crew of flunkies for the general labor, such as gutting and clearing the plaster debris away. I told him he needed a dumpster but what do I know? They show up with a '78 F150 and backed it to the front porch so the debris from upstairs could slide down the tin porch roof into the truck. First of all, OUCH!, from the dropping of heavy debris one story. Didn't manage to break the back window, but down at the truck I was looking at the rear bumper on the ground. Gave me a good chuckle. Made more work for themselves a bit. Somehow this was a better idea than a dumpster

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote