View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 12:43 AM   #2977
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

This is a 2nd owner truck, Never wrecked. I have owned it for over 30years. This is a one of a kind Monster. It has a Merlin IV Chevy 572 CI Race motor Balanced and Blue printed with a Dyno sheet measuring 748HP with a 4 barrel carburator, More like 850HP with the Pro Flo 4 intake on it. Comes with a hand held computer controller so you can set all the parameters of the intake. Lot of torque, From White Racing Motors in Tennessee. exact number is on the sheet. It is Fuel Injected with a massive Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 Intake on it with a 4 1/2" diameter intake. It has a Yukon Posi traction rear end, 17" billet polished Aluminum wheels with bead locks and Mickey Thompson Baja Tires on it and they were machined to take the original chevy hub caps, cool. It has front disc brakes. The wheels are rated for over 100ph. It has a balanced 4" Aluminum drive line. The transmission is a 4L80E with a shift kit and computer. It has a DANA 60 rear end. It has a Fuel Pump speed controller for keeping the fuel constant in hot weather. It has Evans antifreeze coolant in the motor for heat control. The C20 has the passenger side tool box with a rust free door and it locks. It has a white camper shell. I installed heavier front springs for the added weight and to keep it level. It has 4WD clearance under the truck. The truck looks totally stock.
I have all brand new top of the line choice Oak for the bed and the chrome runners and all the hardware to install. I have a complete package of insulation foam for inside the doors and floor. Brand new carpeting and new blue and black Houndstooth seat upholstery for the bench seat. I installed a extra rear gas tank that is 24gal along with the front tank which is 24 too I believe. I can send pics to serious buyers. I will post pics later. Think FARM TRUCK check out YouTube.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/7564945783.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote